Thanks Kevin!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a pittance of time to thank a guy who was a major contributor to this blog, and his name is JOHN CENA! No? Not funny? Ok so since you read the title of this little article you know his name is Kevin. Kevin has made all of the logos for this blog including The Knockers, Parisone Productions, and is working on a Trif-Awwwns logo as I type and you read. The best part of this is that he's doing it all for free and is doing it just because he wanted to get better at making logos (Yeah I know, have you seen The Knockers logo? That's not even his full potential). Anyways basically what I wanted to say is thank you Kevin and without you, this blog wouldn't be possible or look as good!


Thursday 19 May 2016

The Knockers

Link to story- http://parisoneproductions.blogspot.com/p/the-knockers.htmll

"The Knockers" is a story like "Trif-Awwwns", but it follows Anthony outside of the restaurant he works in and puts him with his friends Austin, Abdu and Ethan. Now these characters are very much like the characters in my previous stories in terms of their personalities. In the first chapter of, "The Knockers" not a lot is revealed of the characters, we get to know that Ethan isn't the most normal kid you would meet, but we never really learn what Anthony, Austin, or Abdu is like. I do intend to go further into detail with these characters, but I had to make sure that this first chapter was weird, fun, and most of all, I needed it to be interesting. I'll be the first to admit that there isn't a clear story in place yet, but the story will evolve and we will learn more about these four wacky heroes. All I can say about the second chapter of "The Knockers" is it's title. The Field Trip. That's all for now I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, if you have any suggestions about the story please feel free to comment below, because I am just starting this out and need some pointers. Anthony out!

No comments:

Post a Comment